Translate

Thursday, December 4, 2014

YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH

YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH!

Do you ever feel like you aren’t good enough, that people don’t really understand you? Do you ever wonder what could be, or what could’ve been? More often than not we take people in our lives for granted. We use them without knowing that we are, and we run from our feelings because it’s the “safe” thing to do.

When does it finally become a thought in our minds that we are making mistakes? Is it when we have lost what we once had, and regret loosing it, or when we’ve gone too far and don’t think its possible to turn back? Do we pass up on chances because we are caught up on the past and are afraid of being hurt again? Look I myself have felt all of this. (Guilty as charged) I’m no expert on life or the situations we go through, but neither is Dr. Phil but he gets paid to give people advise.

If we don’t take chances in life we will never learn what it is we truly want. If we don’t have confidence in the decisions were making, and in the chances we are taking it’s because we aren’t relying on God to help us make those decisions.  

Everything comes down to what you believe in and how you live it. Trusting yourself and the intent of your heart, trusting the Lord and in his timing. It doesn’t matter who you are or the mistakes you’ve made. God loves you. He sent his only begotten son to atone for our sins. He suffered more than any of us will, he was nailed to a cross, beaten, and tortured. He bled from every poor and still asked god to forgive the men who did it to him. Yet we think our lives are hard.

I spoke earlier to the fact that we sometimes take those we care about for granted. Well the same goes for you, don’t ever take yourself for granted. God hasn’t, and he never will. Remember to surround yourself with the people you love, and those who love you. Not for what you do, or the money that you have, but because of the person that you are, and the person you are trying to become.


I’m sorry that this turned into a church piece, but then again I’m not. I’ve tried to make changes in my life, and being more open about what I believe in and living it better is part of it. Some of you will read this and think that I am weird, or that I am a “MOLLY MORMON”. I’m just a normal guy I’ve made plenty of mistakes. I’m far from perfect, and I’m far from where I want to end up some day. But I challenge you to do the same in your life. We may not believe in the same things, but that doesn’t matter. Be open about what you believe in and don’t be afraid to share it with the world. You have a voice too, let it be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment